Question: How do I enrol or complete a Coach Re-accreditation?
Answer: Download the Guide
You must must hold a current Smart Rugby and have an expired Level 1, 2, 3 or 4 Coach Accreditation to to enrol in the relevant Coach re-accreditation course. To start or update your coach accreditation please follow the instructions below:
- Sign into your Rugby Xplorer account via the web version:https://myaccount.rugbyxplorer.com.au/
- Click on Learning Centre from the menu on the left hand side
- Select the users account that needs to complete the course
- Click Browse Learning’ at the top of the page
- Select ‘Re-accreditation’ on left-hand column
- Click in to the relevant course
- Click on enrol/launch
You must complete all modules and pass all the assessments in order to receive your updated coach accreditation.